Sunday, September 9, 2012

Hello Indigo!



A new blog, new life and new addition. 

It's been two years since I left Manila. I am now a full time mom of 2 adorable babies and currently running a salon, at the same time an aspiring makeup artist in Bacolod. I thought to myself, I had to start a new blog that'll talk about beauty, at the same time share our works, and of course fashion. 

I will also be sharing my current addictions, growing collections, as well as stuff that we'll be offering to you guys soon! So please click the "FOLLOW ME" button at the Upper Right part of your screen and I will surely keep you posted!


xx,
Nicole

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blogging, Nic! Looking forward to your awesome posts!

    You make me proud to be a Bacoleña! Our City needs more unique people like you! ;)

    ReplyDelete